Postcards from Orlando

On
Saturday, November 17, 2018

David and I travelled to Orlando, Florida for two weeks back in November 2016 as a celebration of my graduation and to mark our 4th anniversary. We covered so much in the two weeks (all Disney parks, Universal Studios, Discovery Cove, Kennedy Space Centre, etc) and I took so many photos, that limiting it down to a select few for this blog post was difficult! Looking through the images now reminds me of how magical the whole trip was and how I'd love to go back one day.












Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9