The First Post

On
Tuesday, September 4, 2018


Hi, welcome to the Little Blog of Eve! Named after our cockapoo puppy Evie, this blog will cover everything from home decor to puppy updates (pupdates?), great reads and travel diaries, and everything in between.

So, the crucial part: the about me bit!

The pup of the hour, Evie
'About me', 'introductions', 'meet the writer' (and whatever else they're named!) are always the most difficult things to craft... In a nutshell, my name is Amy, at the time of writing, I'm 23, sitting on my sofa in my first home, and Evie is snoozing around my feet. I'm an English graduate currently working in marketing with a passion for travelling and reading, and I love fluffy dogs with floppy ears. Little Blog of Eve will hopefully incorporate all of my passions in one place.

If you got to this point, then thanks for reading! If you want to keep up to date with me while the blog officially launches, you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9